TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING, CANCELLATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
• By completing and submitting this form you agree to buy services and provide payment. You also agree to the terms, conditions and cancellation policy as laid out in the document attached.
• Parents remain responsible for the safety of their child/children at all times.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Refunds will not be given for this course once it has been accessed. If you cannot join the live session, the playback of the session will be made available after the class, allowing individuals to use as many times as they wish. You will have access to all the online resources for 4 weeks after the completion of the course.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY- Data Collection Notice
• Sign + Learn will use your information to provide the services requested. This information will be held securely on a password-protected computerised system held within the EEA for the entire period of our agreement and for 7 years thereafter when it will be securely destroyed or deleted.
• If you have signed up for the Sign + Learn newsletter, your information will be held in Mailerlite which is based in the EU.
• We do not share information with any third parties and we never sell our mailing lists.
• Your information will be held for as long as you are a subscriber and you can unsubscribe at any time.
DIGITAL PRODUCTS, EBOOKS, OTHER DOWNLOADS AND ONLINE RESOURCES
Sign + Learn offers downloads (such as e-books and MP3 files) and online resources including online subscription services. You are responsible for all the hardware, software, network availability and Internet connectivity required to access and/or use digital and online resources and downloads.
a) Cancellation of orders or downloads
You may not cancel an order for a download once payment has been confirmed, as this is when the download process starts.
b) Faulty downloads
If you are unable to complete the download process or wish us to provide a replacement for a file that is defective, please contact us.
c) Permissible Uses
The following terms apply to digital products, online resources and downloads unless otherwise specified in the individual terms of supply or user terms.
• Download a product if you purchase the right to do so. Please note we do not guarantee the continued availability of our download products. It is your responsibility to look after your downloaded product and you may want to back it up.
• Transfer the product from one device to the other provided that it is for your personal use only and it is not being transferred to another party.
YOU MAY NOT
• Re-sell, distribute, forward, rent or lease the product or any part of it.
• Copy any part of the product, except where specifically indicated, otherwise or for backup purposes.
• Convert the product into any other format or medium
• Make changes to the content of any product.
• Bypass or circumvent security features that protect our digital products, e-books or online resources.
All content and software supplied to you by us is our property or that of third parties who have granted us rights and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws. If you purchase digital products which are physical goods (Such as CD-ROMs) you will only own any disk on which the software and content is supplied.
Updated July 2023